We welcomed Emery Jae Larsen to the world on January 29, 2010 at 4:37pm. She weighed in at 7lbs 8oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. The delivery was amazing...so much easier than with Davis! I was induced and the whole process took about 8 hours. So short! She is beautiful and we are so glad that she is here.
The proud daddy right after delivery

The team (except Steve who is playing photographer)-Dr. Nett, Mom, nurse Heather and Emery. We did a good job together!

Getting her hair washed for the first time. She looks really content in this picture, but don't let it fool you, she didn't enjoy the rest of the bath much.
Davis came to the hospital to meet his little sister for the first time. When we asked him who she was, he said 'That's baby Emery. She came out of your belly.' I thought that was pretty good understanding from a 3 year old!

Kisses for his little sister.

Some cute cute pictures....
27 comments:
Oh so cute! We are so happy for you guys. She is beautiful & we are glad delivery was so much smoother this time (it gives Christie hope). Congrats! Love, Micah and Christie
What a precious sweetheart...She is beautiful! We loved the pics...especially Davis kissing her!
Yay!!! She really is beautiful. I can't wait to hold her!
Summer, she is so beautiful! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. you got some great awake pictures! Welcome Baby Emery!
Emery, You are so cute!!! I am so glad that you are here. I love that Mom is already dressing you up. You are going to look darling all of the time.
Love,
Aunt Carrie and Uncle Bob
What a cutie.Congrats!
Congratulations guys. Glad to hear all went well and everyone is healthy.
We got the news of Emery's arrival from a proud Grandpa Blake. She is beautiful. Davis looks excited too. Glad that all is well.
Summer she is BEEEEEAAAUUUUTIFUL!! I'm so glad it went good and that you are all doing well. We cant wait to see her! Let me know if you need anything.
She is just beautiful Summer! Congratulations and I am so happy that this delivery went so well... that is always a relief.
Yay, your not pregnant anymore... feels good!
Congrats! She's perfect! Can't wait to meet her one of these days!
Congrats you guys! She is too cute... and I LOVE the name Emery!
You did a great job!
Congratulations, she is beautiful!
Oh my goodness!!! She is absolutely darling! (of coarse!) I'm so glad that everything went smoothly...eight hours!? That's amazing for being induced...so glad about it for you. :) You are all so cute and proud. And I might say, you look all pretty after just delivering a baby! Not that that's surprising! :) I wish I could be there and hold her...thank heavens for blogs so I can at least see her. Thanks for posting! :) Love to you all...
Can't wait to meet her! So glad it was only 8 hours. She is sooo beautiful- look at that dark hair!
So sweet! Congratulations! I am glad everything went well!
Summer, she is so sweet. Congrats and thanks for posting pictures! Nate and I ooooed and awed through all of them :) xoxox. Glad you're doing well.
She is BEAUTIFUL!! CONGRATS!!!
She is such a doll! Love her dark hair too! congrats summer and family!
Congrats! I'm so glad it went so well for you and seriously are you wearing earrings? I love it, only you Summer! She is adorable and I love, love, love the pink and black outfit with the big bow! Cant wait to meet her.
She's gorgeous Summer! I love that her eyes are opened in so many of the pictures! And you look incredible too! Congratulations! Good luck with these next few weeks.
Congratulations! She is a doll. Glad everything went well.
Love, Dana and Emily
Congrats, she is so darling!!!
Congratulations, she is absolutely perfect! I'm so happy everything went so great! Love you guys!
She is beautiful! Well done! Hey Summer I finally have a family blog you can follow! :)
www.ourhappenstance.blogspot.com
I hope you are recovering well, miss you!
Oh Summer--she is beautiful, and I had a twinge of jealousy once again for the girl you've had! :) Hey, i'm wondering if you been thinking about Evan from Aruba with all that's gone on in Haiti--I realized the other day that it's been 10 years since we've been there, can that be right?? I could not believe it had been that long, when I think of our time there it seems like just yesterday... Congratulations on a beautiful little girl, so happy for you!
Post a Comment