Here are some more pictures of the little miss. I think she gets cuter every day. It is so interesting to see how different she already looks than a couple of days ago. She is such a good girl...eating pretty well and sleeping lots and keeping me up all night! It has been so great to just spend time with her and enjoy her.
Coming home from the hospital. I can't believe how small she looks in her carseat.

Loves the swing! Sleeping is what she does best!
I got some good shots of her while she was awake today. What a cutie!
17 comments:
She's so beautiful in the pictures....and even more in person! I could hold her forever! There's something special about a girl....especially after having a boy first. Mom's really have the best (and hardest) job ever.
She is so cute! I love all of the pictures. I wish we could be there to hold her. Hopefully we'll see you soon. Love you all!
SUPER CUTE!
She is a cutie Summer!
She is so darling Summer! Thanks for posting more pics :)
SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!! I hope I don't have to wait too long to see her in person. Congratulations again.
What a little beauty! I wish I was there to meet her. I love all of the sweet little hair bows & girly outfits. I have the feeling she is going to be looking beautiful & girly every day! Love it!
Congrats Summer and Steve! She is a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you! So glad the delivery went well.
Yea for girls! She is darling, and I am glad to hear this delivery was BETTER!
SO beautiful you guys. Congrats!
What a cutie! I'm way happy for you guys. Since I'm stuck indoors with our baby, I couldn't go shopping for her. Watch for something I bought for her online and had shipped to you. Hint, it is rosy pink and will keep her warm.
We love you guys!
She is SO darling! :) We're glad to see more cute pics! Love to you all! :)
She is absolutely beautiful Summer! Congrats to you and your cute little family! :)
She is just too too Cute!!
Congratulations!!! She is too adorable!
She's so darling-the swing picture makes it look like she has the same pouty bottom lip like Davis-I love it!
Of course she's beautiful, she's your daughter! Wish we lived closer to see her (: I am amazed with her room! Nice work! Wish I had that kind of talent..
Post a Comment