Thursday, January 7, 2010

Funny Pics of Davis

Some friends and I had a sewing/craft night the other night and we talked a lot about blogging/scrapbooking/journaling...I was feeling super guilty because I have not kept up on scrapbooking and such (and Davis is my first kid...the rest of them don't have a chance!). I mean, he doesn't even have a baby book. I am a serious slacker. BUT, my friend showed me her book that she had printed of her blog and it was so cool! It made me feel better because I have (sort of) kept up with blogging and it is a great journal of our family, so now I can't wait to get it printed. It also inspired me to be a better blogger and keep up with it more. So, I guess that is going to be one of my 'resolutions' of 2010.

So...here are some funny recent pictures of Davis. We have 1:00pm church right now and this is how I found him about 45 minutes after we got home. The no nap thing is so hard! He is all cuddled up with a 'Thomas' book Grandpa and Grandma gave him for his birthday.

Steve got new basketball shoes for Christmas (I keep waiting for him to get released as basketball coach since he has 4 callings right now-he was just called as the financial clerk-but I don't know if I'll be that lucky. Even if they do release him, I don't think the amount of basketball being played will decrease too much. He just loves it.). Steve is in love with his new shoes, and so apparently, is Davis. He is going to hate me someday for these underwear pictures, but I think they are hilarious!
Speaking of underwear, I can't believe how hard potty training has been for this guy (or for me!). He is too smart for me and too stubborn, I guess. We are back to diapers after 2 months of potty. I finally decided to take a break (for me and for him!) and life has been MUCH happier at our house. We are going to try again in a month or two. For now I am enjoying much better behavior and some peace.

1 comment:

M and M Madsen said...

Way to go! Super cute post.