The presents before we got started. Steve and I got a new TV for Christmas that has been set up in our basement since Thanksgiving so there was not a lot of gift opening for us. Davis, however made out like a bandit and I hope he enjoyed his last year of being the only child and getting lots of good stuff!
On New Years we went to lunch with Michelle and Christian and then played games with Keith and Jenny. Davis spent New Years like this:
He would not take this off and they let him wear it home so we didn't have to deal with a midnight tantrum. He woke up the next morning asking to wear the Mr. Incredible outfit. I love how ridiculous he looks!
We have had a great Christmas 'break' and even got all of our Christmas decorations put away yesterday. We are happy for the New Year and look forward to 2010 with a new addition to our family and great possibilities. Happy New Year everyone!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big Davis is getting!! I still LOVE how you decorate!! Happy New Year!! :D
We got a new tv too.:) haha Glad you had a wonderful christmas.
aka Nertz?! I'm so out of practice and I definitely need you to come visit so I can brush up on my skills. I loved the Cherry House madness! ONE HAND!
Post a Comment