Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Shower

My amazing sister in law, Jenny, along with the help of some wonderful friends, threw me a baby shower on Saturday. It was all about pink and girly and I loved it! So fun to spend time with so many people that I love and of course to get some beautiful gifts for the little miss. Thank you so much to everyone who came and for your help and generosity! I love you! (My friend Michele made the invites which were so so cute and I tried to scan them, couldn't get it to work, had Steve try to scan it and somehow it screwed up our entire computer which has still not been fixed...so anyway, no invitation on here. But take my word for it, they were amazing!)




2 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Geez...looks like a blast! What a fun group of girls.

The White House said...

SOOOO much fun! It's always so much fun when we get together! So excited for Emery to get here! All expecting moms should have a day where they & baby are gushed over! We love you!