Thursday, January 24, 2008

Why I love JulieKaye

If you don't know who JulieKaye is, you should! Not only is she one of my dearest friends, she is a miracle worker! On Tuesday I made the trek down to Orem so she could work her magic on my hair. All I have to say is bless her. Since I went short (as in short hair), I have realized that the usual 8 weeks between getting my hair done is too long and I was going crazy because I can't pull my hair up when it is short but too grown out and driving me nuts. Anyway, I know that no one really cares about my hair woes besides me, but I just have to say I am so grateful for a fabulous hair dresser (and more importantly, friend) who I love for many many reasons! Isn't is nice to go get your hair done and just feel pampered? Love it. As JulieKaye says, you wear your hair everyday. It is your most important accessory and you need to feel good about how it looks!! I think those are good words of wisdom!

6 comments:

Tukuafu's said...

Summer-- Your hair is always fantastic. You make the rest of us want to cut it off of you and glue it on us (not literally, but you know what I mean)... Love ya!

Cinderella Mom said...

You do have great hair! I am really struggling with my short hair I just got a cut that I DO NOT like and I am a bit sad that it will be in Sam's wedding photo's for all eternity. Hair can make or break an event can it not? Love you!

S&F Seminario said...

Hear Hear. My hair also sings the praises of Julie Kaye. I'm excited to hear about your half-marathon when you get back. Good luck!

Natalie J said...

I have to say that Jen's comment(the first on the list) is quite "Silence of the Lambs". That said, I always love your hair Summer! I have said before that Julie Kaye does such a good job, that I should have her do mine as well. You are right that she is a wonderful person and was a great RS Pres for us single ladies as well!

Jylaire said...

Since I have pretty lame hair myself and usually just get my semi-annual trim of sorts, I cannot relate...But, you do have fabulous hair (even if you don't think so)!

Jen said...

I can't wait to see your short hair!! I always grow mine out and then cut it short, forgetting about how much I hate not being able to pull it back. I remember those woes. I feel for you!