Wednesday, January 16, 2008
A gross story
This actually happened a couple of weeks ago, but I just remembered and it made me giggle to myself so I had to post it! Most of you know I am somewhat of a germ freak. Well, that makes my job as a mom a little difficult sometimes. So my little brother, Jonah, was in town visiting and we were all over at my parents playing Pounce (our favorite card game of all time). Davis was playing on the floor and enjoying himself, and I'll admit we weren't paying much attention to him because our game was really intense and we were super into it. In between hands, I look around to see where Davis is. Well, he was sitting only a few feet away on the kitchen floor, happily munching on the dog's nasty, slobbery, chewed up bones. He had one in each hand and was just happy as a clam, chomping away on them. GROSS! I can't think of many nastier things. Everyone wanted to take a picture of him eating the dog bones, but I couldn't let him have them for one more second, so I immediately took them away and washed out his mouth, as if that might help. So, no picture. But it was pretty hilarious. I guess I need to pay more attention to my kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LMBOROFL!
Summer, Summer, Summer.... you better not ever come to my house! As you know, I have 2 dogs, and before we got Beck I came to the realization that Beck would chew on dog toys and probably eat dog food. And both have happened. It IS disgusting, and I try to make sure he doesn't, but it's something that is inevitable when there's dogs in your life!
I LOVE the video of Davis talking! Beck's not really "saying" anything specific yet, so I can't wait.
That is hilarious!!! I love kids! We seriously do need to get together, soon. It is so good to see your cute family.
Again, I think we are eachother's clone--except that you do everything a little better than me which makes me want to get on the stick (i.e., training for a 1/2 marathon). And yes, we had the same dog toy chewing experience at my sisters house not too long ago. Oh, and Pounce happens to be our favorite game too. Yes--we certainly need a play date.
SUMMER!! I found your blog through the Jensen's! Thanks for coming to see me on Sunday- I needed it! :)
Post a Comment