Monday, April 12, 2010

Emery Smiles!

Emery has gotten a lot more smiley recently, especially for me and especially after she eats and is full and happy. I love it! I could sit and watch her smile all day. The other morning I went to get her up and she was just smiling away. What a sweet girl. Here are a couple of cute pics I got of her the other day with her happy face!





4 comments:

Kaylene said...

Awwww!! She is such a doll! I so want to hold her and see that pretty little face in person. If you make it out here anytime soon, you must let me know so I can soak ya up, even it it's for 10 minutes! :) She already has a beautiful smile! :)

Jeffrey and Monica said...

D-A-R-L-I-N-G!!!

Danielle Strong said...

so precious!

Carrie Allison said...

She is so cute!!! She totally looks like her Aunt Carrie!!! Can't wait to come and see that baby.