Monday, April 26, 2010

What We've Been Doing

We are crazy enough to remodel our kitchen and we are trying to do a lot of it ourselves...so this is what my kitchen looks like right now.
Scary! We spent the entire weekend painting our cabinets and still have a whole lot to do on them. It is a way bigger project than I thought it was going to be. I just hope we finish sometime in the near future so we don't have to try to function in this disaster forever. We will post pictures when it looks better than this!!

4 comments:

Danielle Strong said...

looking good. Would you like some help? give me a call

Julie Kaye said...

What a pain! Too bad there isn't a Travis/Woodstock out there! It will turn out though. Everything you do, always does!

Micah said...

Can't wait to see! You are so great and stuff like this. Good Luck!

Calli said...

What exactly are you doing? I am toying with the idea of redoing my cabinets and getting a new counter top but these pics are scaring me!! How much work is it???