5 years! I can't believe it has been that long but at the same time it feels like we have been married forever! (In a good way!) We had a nice night out to dinner downtown last weekend and walked down to see the bridges on the Ohio River. It was great to go out without any kids! We are looking forward to a 5 year anniversary vacation later this year. Happy Anniversary Steve! I love you more than I can say.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I was just thinking about your wedding the other day! I put Piper in the dress that London wore to it! I can't believe it's been 5 years!
5 years! Holy cow...it does just seem like yesterday but forever ago. Life's crazy like that. So fun for you guys though...Happy Anniversary. :) You look great by the way. Miss ya.
I was thinking about it too! It was a beautiful but little chilly day! At least you didn't have snow like we did. We have loved having you the last 5 years and I'm so grateful to have you as a sister!
Post a Comment