Monday, April 26, 2010

Time Out For Women

I had such a great time with Jenny and Michelle at Time Out For Women last weekend in Indianapolis. (Steve likes to fondly call it Over time for Dads!) It was so nice to get away, listen to some great talks, shop like crazy and just hang out together. I love these girls and was so glad to get to spend the weekend with them! Thanks to my amazing husband for watching the kids all weekend. When I got home he said 'I don't know how you get anything done between feeding the baby and keeping up with Davis'. I don't know either, but sure was nice to have a break for a couple of days!

3 comments:

Lianna Black said...

YAY! I am glad you got a break! Yeah, having 2 kids changes everything!! It is a lot of work but so worth it. I have loved every minute of it !! I have to let Sean get a taste of it as well from time to time because I go nuts if I can't have a chance to get away. Glad you had fun!! :)

Michelle M. Nielson said...

It was so great!! I cant wait until next year!

Kaylene said...

How fun for you! :) Good for Steve taking it all on. What a great team you are...so glad for you that you got a break. :)