Here goes the catch up. We went to Utah (yes, at the end of may/beginning of June). We had a fabulous trip. It was our first time back since we moved so it was so fun to see our Family and Friends. We ate out pretty much every day at all our favorite places (cafe rio 7 times in 2 weeks!) and really just enjoyed spending time with everyone. Here are some of the highlights (or the things that I actually remembered to take pictures of!):
My mom had a birthday party for Steve and I since our birthdays are in the same week with both of our families.
This is my new nephew Andrew (Steve sister Samantha and Jon's baby) on his blessing day. I was so glad I got to be there for his blessing.
Jon, Samantha, me, Stacy and Sheldon. I am so lucky to have such great brother and sister in laws.
Davis playing with his cousins Mylee and Tyler at my mom's house. She got them this cute fishing set and it kept them entertained for quite awhile.
My cute cousin Rachel was married to Garrit while I was there. I am so glad I was able to be there for their wedding. It was beautiful!

Davis and Steve with Great Grandpa Black. When we went to leave Davis ran up to Grandpa Black and gave him a hug and said I love you grandpa! It was so cute!
Davis and Steve with Great Grandpa Black. When we went to leave Davis ran up to Grandpa Black and gave him a hug and said I love you grandpa! It was so cute!
These were my roomates at the 'Cherry House' where I lived after my mission at BYU. Love them! So fun to see them and Michelle's sweet new baby Ruby.
We have some great friends Tammy and Marshall that we were able to see and this is Davis with their little girl Emma. They hugged goodbye! They were really cute together.

We were able to see a lot more people and really enjoyed staying with my parents and Steve's parents. I neglected to take more pictures, of course but we had so much fun with all of our friends too. I especially had a great time with my girls Cami and Jen from our old ward (we had a great girls night out) and Steve had fun golfing with all his buddies. Thanks to everyone who took time to hang out with us. We love you and miss you!
We were able to see a lot more people and really enjoyed staying with my parents and Steve's parents. I neglected to take more pictures, of course but we had so much fun with all of our friends too. I especially had a great time with my girls Cami and Jen from our old ward (we had a great girls night out) and Steve had fun golfing with all his buddies. Thanks to everyone who took time to hang out with us. We love you and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment