Sunday, July 12, 2009

Larsen Reunion Continued

On the Saturday that Grandma and Grandpa Larsen were here we had a fabulous (as always) cook out over at Jen and Keith's. They got a 'Bonzai' (ginormous blow up water slide/swim pool) for their back yard and let me tell you, it is a hit with the kids. They were out there for over 7 hours without a break playing on that thing. I think that it is an investment that pays for itself. Such a fun day. All of us also got our booties kicked at corn hole (a Kentucky/Indiana game that is pretty much a bean bag toss for adults) by Jen and Keith. Good times. I love getting beat! Here are a couple of pics from our fun day.

Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids after a hard day of playing on the Bonzai water slide.
Davis pilfering soda from discarded cans around the yard. Soda is the one thing I have tried to hold out on with him...I really don't like him to have it and I am even getting away from juice or anything. Anyway, some certain people in the family like to try and sneak it to him when I am not paying attention (I won't mention any names!!) and apparently he is pretty adept at finding it on his own!
Whoops, I forgot to download any pictures of the kids on the 'Bonzai" so I will have to find it and add it later.

No comments: