Monday, July 27, 2009

Coming Soon: Larsen Baby #2!!

Well, we are expecting baby #2 and we are super excited! The due date is February 2nd so I am 13 weeks along (thank goodness that nasty 1st trimester is over!!). I went in for my Dr's appointment today and she couldn't find the heartbeat so they did an ultrasound and I wanted to share how cute this baby is! Last month when I went in, it looked like a gummy bear. It just amazes me how they develop and now it actually looks like a baby! I think it looks like the baby is riding a bike...we have been doing a lot of cycling classes so I guess it is used to it already! Quick funny story-I have a friend that I always work out with at 6am and we do spin class together a couple of times a week. We just met at the gym and she is great. So one day we were talking and she mentioned something about her job so I asked her what she does. She said she is an OBGYN so I asked her where and then what her last name was (I only knew her first name). Turns out she is the OB that tons of my friends from my ward go to and I had called to make an appointment with her the day before. Pretty funny. So now we are really good friends! I thought it might be a little weird to go to her since we were already friends, but you know...nothing is sacred when you are having babies, so what's the big deal, right?! She is a great Dr. plus I can ask her questions anytime I want at the gym, too!

23 comments:

Jylaire said...

Yay! That is so, so exciting! 2 kids is so much fun. You'll love it! Hopefully you're feeling well! Congrats!

Natalie J said...

Congrats on baby #2. That is exciting.

The Loesevitz Family - said...

Congrats girl! By the way, who is your doctor?? I bet I went to the same one!

Camie said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you guys!!

Julie said...

Congratulations!!

Kels said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

Richard and Carlie said...

Congrats again! I'm so excited for you!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Congratulations!! that is so exciting!! and what a fun way to meet your dr! hope you're feeling great and way to go getting up so early! that was the hardest part for me!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome!

Bret and Cherissa Newton said...

I'm so happy for you and super jealous (but not surprised) that you have felt well enough to workout. I'm 15 weeks and hope to return to the gym for the first time tonight!

Tukuafu's said...

Congrats! If it's a girl.. you should name her Jenn!! Loves!!

Karen said...

Oh Summer, that's awesome! Congratulations on your growing family! I wish you still lived close to us but I'm glad you're enjoying living in Kentucky!

Suzie said...

OH my gosh! Congrats!!!! That is so exciting!

Kaylene said...

Hooray! :) So excited for you guys! Fun to have a good doctor too! You are cute...hope you're feeling good and all is well. Love you.

Em said...

Congrats! That is very exciting.

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

How exciting Summer! I can't believe you were at a spin class at 6:00am being pregnant! You are like super woman or something. ;) Hope you are feeling good.

Julie Kaye said...

Pretty Exciting! Are you hoping for a girl or a boy??

Carrie said...

Congrats! that's exciting news

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

Yay! Nick and I were just talking about how you guys said you'd be trying in January and that it's way past time for another Larsen baby. We're so excited for you guys and I hope it's a girl so you can get your blanket finished finally =).
P.S. Sonja is the coolest name, really...just a thought!

Melissa Clark said...

Yahoo for baby number two!!!!! I am so glad I get to follow your blog and your cute babies!!! Oh and cute Steve too, push him hard for us. We love you and are so excited!!!!!

Georges said...

Congratulations Summer!! That's so great. That's so funny about your OB!

Jerez Fam said...

Felicitatciones! I knew the announcement would be coming soon...That is hilarious about your doctor, but what an advantage to be able to ask questions so frequently...hope you're getting enough rest!

Tiff said...

CONGRATS!!! that is so exciting! congrats again!!