Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We are still alive!

Yes! We are still alive! We made it back from Utah (had a GREAT time) and of course I didn't take hardly any pictures because I am a slacker...but I will soon post what I did take. Things have just been crazy ever since, I have been trying to catch up with work, get my house together, go to girls camp and do Young Women's stuff. Steve finally found a swing/play set while we were gone so he has been working non stop on putting it together (are you serious how hard and time consuming they are to put together?), trying to get things ready for him to go out of town again, and now we are ready for another round of summer fun with Steve's family coming to visit this week. So, not much time for blogging but we are enjoying our summer time together and with our family. I'll post again when things slow down!

3 comments:

Camie said...

It was SO great to see you guys! Miss you already!

Tukuafu's said...

WE MISS YOU!! Loves!!

Kaylene said...

You are so cute. I'm glad things are good and busy...just means more fun. :) Love ya!