I ran most of the race with my cousin Rachel which was so fun to spend time with her (what a cutie!) and my Uncle Don ran it in 1 hour 25 minutes. Can you say is amazing?! He owns the Fleet Feet Store in American Fork so if anyone needs running shoes go see him! My time was 1hour 56 minutes, my personal best so far! If I look a little sick in these pictures, it's because I was! I had a stomache the whole time and after I finished the race, I started throwing up and I have yet to stop. I think I have the flu. At least it waited to start until after I was done running!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Provo River Trail Half Marathon
I ran most of the race with my cousin Rachel which was so fun to spend time with her (what a cutie!) and my Uncle Don ran it in 1 hour 25 minutes. Can you say is amazing?! He owns the Fleet Feet Store in American Fork so if anyone needs running shoes go see him! My time was 1hour 56 minutes, my personal best so far! If I look a little sick in these pictures, it's because I was! I had a stomache the whole time and after I finished the race, I started throwing up and I have yet to stop. I think I have the flu. At least it waited to start until after I was done running!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
way to go sums! I'm impressed with your determination to run while sick! And such an awesome time! Way to go girl.
You are amazing! :) That's something to be proud of lady!
I really admire people who run "on purpose"! I just haven't ever been a runner, but I have been trying a little bit lately. Maybe someday I'll get there :)
Way to go! Especially while sick, that's impressive!
You always amaze me! Especially with the running! I hope your feeling better!
Summer - Congrats on the half marathon. That is really cool! All your hard training has paid off.
Wow!! I loved reading this post--the last half marathon of the season. I was just thinking I might be ready to try one out. That is so funny. You are doing multiple 1/2 marathons and I am just considering it. You are awesome!!
Way to go Summer! I am so so so impressed! I can't believe you got so sick afterwards. You are awesome!
Post a Comment