Saturday, August 9, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance


I have been obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance this season (and the other seasons as well!)...it has been so great. Steve thinks it is ridiculous, but I just love watching dance and the show has so much variety and what can I say? I'm a huge fan. It takes me back to my dancing days. I am so sad that it ended this last week-I feel like I am losing a great friend! I am also sad that Katee didn't win because she was the best dancer. Okay, that is all about my 'ridiculous' favorite show!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Summer, we're obsessed here in this house too. And when I say we, I mean Keith and I. Now Keith will never say he's obsessed, but he did like watching it with me. We were bummed when Will and Chelsie didn't make it to the final four, and I'm with you on Katee. It should have been here. Oh well.

Samantha said...

I really like your famiy pic at the top of your blog. I've seen "So You Think You Can Dance" once and I thought it was very entertaining. Perhaps Steve would prefer "So You Think You Can Golf."

Cinderella Mom said...

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! It is right up there with Biggest Looser for me which is also and all time favorite. I even rewind some dances to watch them again if they are super amazing. Missing you all, love you!!