Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Davis knows his body parts!

Davis is talking so much and learning new words every day. He has pointed to lots of body parts when I would ask him where they are, but the other day he just started saying them all, too. It is so cute! He knows feet, too but ran away before I could get to them! (and please ignore the somewhat white trash onesie look...we had already been through a couple of outfits this day and I wasn't going to wash any more clothes!). Enjoy the video!

9 comments:

Natalie J said...

He is cute. Getting so big. I guess mykids must be white trash, cause I put Ashton in a onesie all the time. :)

Tiff said...

so cute. he's getting so big.

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

That's so awesome! I love that kid!
And white trash onsie? Haha, you should've seen me as a kid-that would sohow you what true white trash is!

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

sohow=show...Madelyn was "helping" me type.

Cinderella Mom said...

He is so precious! I love that kid so much!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Oh he is so cute! and so Smart! way to go, Davis!

Jill Larsen said...

What a smart guy! He must take after his grandma!

Amy & Greg said...

Isn't that so fun?! I think that language development is my favorite thing so far. Of course you appreciate it as a speech therapist. he is developing so well!!

Samantha said...

He's so smart. I'm not sure if I would get all of those questions right.