Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Cute Crazies!

Here are some of my first pictures with the new camera. Like I said, I have no idea what I am doing but I am amazed how beautiful the pictures come out just in auto mode. Happy Day!! I might turn over a new leaf and actually start recording my childrens lives!



They are playing hide and seek. Awesome hiding spot, huh? Davis still yells 'here I am!' whenever someone is looking for him. I keep explaining that he doesn't want to be found and he keeps not listening!


Sweet baby kisses. And yes, I do realize she has the worst hair ever. Steve keeps saying the only thing she got from him was his hairline. Lucky girl. This is why she almost always has a headband on.


5 comments:

Kaylene said...

Could they be cuter? I just don't think so! So good to see you guys having fun. Your camera does take great pics. Davis is getting so big! :) Love you guys.

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Oh your kids are so cute! I can't believe your little sweetie is already 6 months! time goes by way too fast!

Samantha said...

Love the pics. Hiding on the slide is a great idea.

Jill Larsen said...

You are right! They are beautiful pictures. Of course you have great material to work with.

Richard and Carlie said...

Super jealous of the camera! The pics are beautiful!!