Thursday, August 12, 2010

Emery is 6 months old!

Emery turned 6 months old a couple of weeks ago. She had her checkup today and here are her stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 16.5 oz (30th %tile
Height: 26 3/4 inches (77th %tile)
Head: 17 inches (65th %tile)
She is rolling all over the place-she can get around a whole room by rolling and she is starting to get her legs under her like she might decide to crawl soon. Not too soon, I hope. The same week she turned 6 months, she sprouted her 2 bottom teeth. They are sharp and she knows how to use them!! She is babbling a lot and making lots of noise. She has started saying 'ga ga ga' and 'ma ma ma'. She is sleeping at least 10 hours at night. She is a super happy, calm (as long as she is fed and rested!) baby. We are loving every minute of her. There is nothing better than getting a happy smile from Miss Emery Jae (and she gives them out generously!).

For her 6 month 'birthday' Emery got her first taste of cereal. She wasn't such a fan and still isn't! I am still having a hard time getting her to eat it and not spit it out. Don't let that cereal all over her face fool you. None of it went down.

4 comments:

Danielle Strong said...

She is such a cutie!!

Kaylene said...

What a big girl! :) She is simply a doll and I just adore her. Keep those fun updates comin! :) Love you guys...

Christie said...

I can't believe she is 6 months already. She is such a doll (and so little compared to Grant!) Looks like you guys have been having fun lately!! Love ya.

Samantha said...

I wish Andrew slept for 10 hours a night. You are great at creating kids that sleep!