Davis is still carrying this map around the house and talking about what rides he went on and what rides he wants to go on. He was a great navigator!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Holiday World
Not sure why we picked the hottest day of the summer to go to Holiday World, but it was just that...the hottest day ever. Really, I'm not exaggerating! Anyway, we still had a great time and Davis loved every second of it...even when he got lost (super scary, by the way. Steve and I were on the verge of panic but thankfully a park worker found him and Aunt Jenny found them. He said he was trying to go 'ride the waves'. Bless his heart, I hope he learned a lesson...probably not!). This kid has no fear of anything. He is super tall and could go on the huge rides and he loved them. I couldn't believe he wasn't scared. He would get off of something and say 'let's go again!' We had a really fun day. Thanks to our great neighbors for inviting us and making it such a fun time.
Davis is still carrying this map around the house and talking about what rides he went on and what rides he wants to go on. He was a great navigator!

Davis is still carrying this map around the house and talking about what rides he went on and what rides he wants to go on. He was a great navigator!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You all look hot. But I am sure it was fun :D
Post a Comment