Davis was climbing over the railing of his crib every day so we decided to go for the toddler bed so he didn't break his head open one of these times (the crib sure was nice while it lasted!). He is enjoying the freedom, unfortunately! We had several days without naps which wasn't fun for anyone. We finally turned his door knob around so we can lock him in his room until he falls asleep. So now, he plays around for awhile and finally falls asleep since he can't get out.
This is the result of no naps. Steve took Davis for a run at about 6:30pm and he fell asleep.
This is me and my cutest niece Eva on her fourth birthday. I made this apron for her birthday present. She wears it well!
My greatest friend Carrie and her husband Bob came down Chicago to spend Labor day weekend with us. We had a great weekend and it was so fun to spend time with them. I didn't take very many pictures but we did stop for a pose at the temple after church.

We also fit in a mean game of pounce with Jenny and Keith. We are still waiting for a rematch after some close games.
We also fit in a mean game of pounce with Jenny and Keith. We are still waiting for a rematch after some close games.
We had a surprise visit from our friend Brett a couple of weekends ago. He and Steve went to grad school together and the two of them together just crack me up. He flew into Kentucky just for the day and stopped by. It was so fun to see him.
I also have to mention how excited I am about BYU football this season. What a great way to open the season the last 2 games have been. The hardest part is how we don't get very many games on TV here. We have to enjoy the games we do get. I love my Cougars!
Lastly, we find out the gender of our baby on Tuesday. I am pretty anxious to find out. You know how I love to plan and get ready for these things. Any predictions?
7 comments:
I think it's a girl!!!
Your blog is so cute. I found your blog on Stacy & Sheldon's blog. I'm married to Steve's cousin Daniel Larsen. (Danny Larsen's kid)
It looks like you all are doing really well. I can't wait to get to know you better. My blog is private so email me at shandirae14@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite. Hope to hear from you soon!
~Shandi Larsen
Eva looks adorable in your apron. I love mine. I wear it every day. You are so crafty.
Davis is getting so big.
I can't believe how BIG Davis is getting!! He is ADORABLE!!!
Davis is so cute! I hope you have a boy so our boys can be friends and they can pick on Carlie's girl! Just kidding Carlie!
I love the new pictures! And I have to say I miss you Summer!!!! How is the pregnancy going?
I'm gunna go with a boy. Just for fun. :) Love all the pics and the update. You are looking amazing as ever. Love you guys! Can't wait to hear the big news... :)
Post a Comment