Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pictures of the Little Lady

Okay, I finally got Steve to scan these for me. The first one is a 3D picture and I think they are a little creepy looking, but it is really interesting. We didn't get these with Davis so I just think it is crazy. It was really cool to see them during the actual ultrasound. Apparently when you are further along, they are super amazing and you can really see what they look like. It took awhile to get these facial shots because she had her face stuck in the placenta! I think she is pretty cute, though.




9 comments:

Christie said...

So sweet and so amazing! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to meet her!

Tukuafu's said...

So, so excited for you guys! Lil missy- Aunty Jenn loves YOU!

Georges said...

Congratulations Summer!! That's so exciting! I agree, she looks very cute already. How fun for you to have one of each!

Kaylene said...

Oh, how fun! I love ultrasound pics. :) She is for sure darling already! Hope all is well with you guys! :)

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

So exciting! CONGRATS! let me tell you, it is so awesome to have a boy AND a girl!! Jake always says, Next we'll try for colors! :)

Jeff and Larissa said...

I'm so excited it's a girl!!! I think our little girls should be future college roommates. What do you think? We seriously need to get together!

Melissa Clark said...

What a beauty! Hoe exciting, one of each! So jealous! Hope you are feeling well and so glad we can keep in touch here!

Jodi said...

how fun! congratulations! I'm so glad you've met my sister-in-law and brother...what a small world!

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

I love the pictures, the 3-d images are amazing! I'm so glad you're feeling well too, what a blessing. Love ya!