A few weeks ago, my amazingly talented friend, Michelle, (you can see how crafty and talented and amazing she is
here) took Davis' pictures. Lets just say he wasn't super cooperative but so many of them still turned out so cute. I hadn't gotten his pictures taken since his 1st birthday (and he is my first kid...the rest of our kids don't even have a chance!!) probably because he was even less cooperative that time and I dread it. So, I figured it was time. Here are some of my favorites....
8 comments:
I LOVE these! He is such a handsome little boy! He looks darling in all of them, even with his new hair cut! :) She did a great job taking them too! :)
He is so cute. I miss that face!
Way cute! And I'm glad his hair has grown back! He looked cute bald too!
He is so super adorable! Is this the Michelle I know? I need to get some of these taken I LOVE them!
I am glad you liked them!! He seriously was soo good, I thought he cooperated great. What a cute little guy!
Wow, Michele did an amazing job! He's so dang cute!
He is such a sweet little man. His massive brown eyes are to die for. Who can resist those?
WOW Sums,
He reminds me of YOU- I mean, your brothers! He seems to have the "Wright" look to him! So cute:)
I miss you!
Post a Comment