Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Okay, sorry about so many pictures but Davis was so stinking cute in his Lion costume I couldn't stop taking pictures and there were so many cute ones to choose from. Plus, this is mostly for Steve since he was kickin it in Kentucky and didn't get to participate in our Halloween festivities. Davis was so much fun...he caught onto the trick or treating (aka if I go up to people and look cute they give me candy) really quickly. If you said candy, he would run to it as quick as he could (he tripped on his tail several times!)! He liked to take the candy and put it in his bag himself. He really was just as cute as could be.
Who can resist this cute little lion?
Andrew, Madeline and Davis (our favorite neighbors across the street...they came trunk or treating at Grandma and Grandpa Larsen's ward with us)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
We wondered where you all were last night. But it is good that Davis spent Halloween with Grandma and Grandpa.
He is a dang cute lion!
How funny that both he and Josh were lions, they are both stinking adorable!!! Can't wait to see you again! LOVE U!
I need copies of the pictures you took! I can't believe I didn't bring a camera!
What a cute Lion. We may have to get a picture of him and Josh together. Both Lions, how funny. Looking forward to seeing you.
Davis is by far the cutest lion!
Very cute lions, both my youngest nephews. You didn't trick or treat at my house :(
We had so much fun! Thank you guys for coming! Were going to miss you guys so much! The kids were so cute!
Steve
I expect a phone call for thanksgiving football (even though I won't be there)
Butterfield
Post a Comment