First news first...Our house went under contract yesterday! We are so so excited and just praying that it actually goes through. I don't think that I am going to breath until closing. Happy Day! If it really sells life will be so much easier and less stressful! So that is my great news for today!
Davis and I got back from visiting Steve in Kentucky on Tuesday. Davis was really good on the way there but I think that he was possessed by the Devil himself on the way home. I have never been so glad to arrive somewhere. I can not express in words how bad it was! When we got home I had to put him down for a nap and take a few hours to recover although I am still not sure that has happened! I am dreading the next flight in a couple of weeks.
We looked at more houses while I was there and found one that we loved that was willing to do a lease option so we made an offer. However, I don't think this woman watches the news because she was not willing to budge on her price and thinks she is going to make a ton of money on the house. I wish her luck, but she will not be making a ton of money from us! So it was back to the drawing board. By drawing board I mean we went and rented an apartment. I was really disapointed but in the long run I know we will make a much better decision. This way hopefully our house will sell and we will have time to find what we really want at a price we really want and not be pressured by a deadline. I am not too excited about moving twice or having all our stuff in storage or spending Christmas in an apartment, but it definitely is not the end of the world and at least we will be together with Steve again.
Steve gets here the week of Thanksgiving and we are packing up and moving for real that week. It should be interesting. I guess I'd better get packing! Thanks for all the prayers for our house to sell. We are so grateful for them and you!
5 comments:
We hope everything goes smooth. Good luck on your new adventure. It will be so much fun. I am so jealous that you get to be near Chelli.
Yes good luck! If you need any help packing or if Davis wants to come play for awhile while you pack or whatever! If I can help you with anything just let me know!
Although I am jealous that our house didn't sell as fast as yours, I am happy for you cause you need it more than we do. I can't imagine being away from my hubby for that long with no end in sight. So I hope that it goes through for you!
I would love to come over and help out...call me. I would like to get the big story and see you two before leave.
I hate moving, we have moved 9 times in the 13 years we have been married. It stinks! Good Luck, and we are so excited to have you all here!!
Post a Comment