
Today I had a terrible realization...tomorrow is Halloween and I have not done one single thing to get ready for Christmas. I have been so distracted by this whole moving to Kentucky thing that I must have completely lost my mind. I like to be completely ready for Christmas by Halloween. Can you believe I haven't even purchased one gift. This is not good. Like I said, I think I have lost my mind.
5 comments:
Yeah, I guess I need to be reminded...but I don't like it at all!! :)
I think about Christmas at Thanksgiving it is no wonder I am always so stressed out at that time!
Whoops! That can happen when you are tied up worrying about other things. But, I have faith in you! You'll get it all done, cause your good like that :)
We are sure going to miss all your quirky stuff...like having Christmas done by Halloween. I have to admit, that I am 50% done, but just by chance.
You're crazy. I have like three gifts, you are amazing to always be done by this time. Maybe you can give me some lessons as to how you do it!
Post a Comment