Monday, July 14, 2008

The Larsen Family Cabin

We spent this last weekend at the Larsen Family Cabin and we had such a good time. Historically the cabin has not been my favorite place to go (last time I went I was pregnant and there is only an outhouse, the road to get there is really rough, it was really hot and there were a lot of bugs)...however this trip was much better and I really enjoyed it. The cabin is sort of by Richfield and they have a lot of land up on the mountain so you don't see anyone else the entire time you are there. It is absolutely beautiful and was so fun to spend time together. We went hiking, played lots of cards, played baseball, badmitton and horseshoes and just had a really great time hanging out together. Davis loved the freedom of being able to fun around wherever he wanted and to just play in the dirt! Thanks for a great weekend, Larsens! We love you and love spending time with you!



7 comments:

Tukuafu's said...

Glad to hear you survived!! Keep the 25th open for girls night out! Have fun in NY! Loves!

Missy Lee said...

Hey Summer...Looks like you guys had a great time! I check out your blog all of the time. Looks like you changed your layout. How funny that you chose the exact same one that I have. Great minds think alike. Don't worry, I'm not the type that is like "Oh my gosh, I can't even believe she has the same layout as me". No worries, it's all good. Hopefully I see you guys at another softball game this summer.

Jylaire said...

I thought you despised that cabin! Now Matt and Steve will take all of us! Glad you had a great time!

Nick, Sonja, Andrew, Madelyn, and Luke said...

I'm so glad you're back, but only to have you leave again! At least we get to see Davis this week! I love the new family picture you put up as your header, it's perfect!

Jill Larsen said...

Thanks for the cabin. The Black's will be surprized to know that it now belongs exclusively to us! Just kidding! We all had a great time!

Willard and Lorna Lindsay said...

Greetings from from Willard and Lorna. We enjoy your blog and all the pictures and news. Thank you for sharing your family activities with us.

Love from G.pa and G.ma

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I love that pic with Mylee, Steve, and Davis! We love you!