Thursday, March 27, 2008

Carrie Comes to Visit!


Well, Carrie really came to visit almost 2 weeks ago, but I am finally getting around to posting it. Carrie was my roomate for a long time and she is the greatest best friend! She is living in Chicago and loving it there. It was so fun to have her stay with us and have a fabulous, fun-filled weekend while she was here. I just have to say that it is so great to have a best girl friend around. I LOVE being married, and Steve is the best husband ever, but he isn't a girl and sometimes you just need some girl talk and shopping and fun! I miss having Carrie around all the time. She is the best and I love her! Thanks for coming to visit Carrie!

1 comment:

Em said...

Thanks for letting us crash the party while Carrie was here. You guys made us feel totally welcome and at home. Your blog is great. Davis is so cute! We would love to get together with you. So apparently the trick to getting your kids to stay in nursery is having Daddy take them. Dana took Scottie on Sunday and he was perfectly fine staying alone. When we went to pick him up, he ignored Dana though and came running to me so... I've heard that from other moms too.