Sunday, June 10, 2012

Big Girls

Ivy looks so big sitting up in the Bumbo.  I can't believe she is getting so big.  Emery is all about the dress ups these days.  A girl in my ward has been babysitting the kids while I work since our regular babysitter had a baby.  Her daughter loves to dress up so Emery has been dressing up non stop (I get her dressed and ready in the morning and then she goes straight downstairs, undressed and finds a dress up to put on!  I don't know why I bother.  I do love the dress ups...she is starting to love princesses (almost as much as Dora:)                                                                            

Emery decided she wanted to potty train a couple of weeks ago.  She did amazing and had it all down-until we went on vacation :(  Now we are struggling, but hopefully we can get her back on track pretty quick.  We took the front off her bed so she could go potty at night.  This transition was a lot less painful than I thought it would be.  She is staying in bed really well and loves her big girl bed. 

No comments: