I ran the Kentucky Derby half marathon at the end of April with some of my best friends. We had such a great time training and running the race together. We met at a park that has a trail every Saturday morning and ran together. It was so motivating to have friends to run with and to know they were going to be there so I had better get my butt out of bed and go run. I talked my friend Cynthia into running with us (she had stated several times how much she hates running before I convinced her!) and she did so great, especially for her first race ever. It was so great to have her to run with. I did a 10 mile race to help with my training at the end of March-8 weeks post baby and then the half marathon 12 weeks post baby. It was a great kick start to getting back in shape and running off some of that baby fat! I can't wait for the next race in Indianapolis in the fall.
 |
| Cynthia, Summer, Jenny, Traci and Kelly ready to run! |
 |
| Happy to be done! |
5 comments:
So fun. You ladies are AWESOME!
Way to go! You all look so great!
So fun, Summer! You are such a machine. I am amazed at all the things you are able to do. Loved seeing pictures of Ivy. We sure think the world of you and Steve.
Lots and lots of love to you! Michelle (and Freeman :)
Way to go! You never cease to amaze me! :) Loving all the cute pics of you and the fam. Ivy is getting so big! She's just darling. Love to you all.
You are my inspiration!
Post a Comment