We had so much fun celebrating Emery's 2nd birthday today. She ate up every minute of the attention! I can't believe my little girl is 2 years old (I think I start every birthday post of my kids with that sentence, but seriously where has the time gone?) I was looking at pictures of her on her first birthday and it is amazing how much she has changed in this last year. She is definitely my little girl now instead of my baby and is running around like a crazy lady all the time and talking up a storm. She has so much energy and is anything but shy. She likes being the center of attention. She knows what she wants and she is going to get it! Emery brings so much life and joy to our home. I love every minute I get with her.
She humored me with a few cheesy birthday poses!


She kept licking the cake while we were getting everyone ready to sing to her. At least it was the same spot!

Blowing out her candles...

She was the last one eating..I think she enjoyed every bite!

She loved opening presents but had lots of 'helpers'...Dad had to intervene and make sure she got to open them herself!

Such as pretty two year old girl.
2 comments:
She is such a pretty little lady! So fun to see her...I just love her! :) You are such a great mom, so cute to make cute little crowns for your kids and make their day special. You're the best! :) Love you.
She is precious. I can not believe she is two. On another note...aren't you pregnant? I see no signs of pregnancy in these pictures. Wrong. Sick and Wrong.
Post a Comment