Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Morning

I have to say I just love Christmas more every year. It is so magical for kids and they make it so fun. I did have a hard time getting it together this year-maybe it has something to do with being 8 months pregnant-and I hope next year to be more on top of things and be able to enjoy the season with my family a little more...but it was worth every bit of it and I loved every second we had together. It was especially nice to have Steve home a little bit after such a busy time at work he has had this last fall.

Christmas morning did not disappoint. Davis was just so excited and I loved watching the kids open their presents-almost as much as they loved getting presents:) Santa was really good to us this year!!
I think these pillow pets have been my kids favorite gifts. They can't get enough of them. Davis saw them at Costco and immediately said that he wanted to get one for Emery for Christmas. So he did extra chores to earn money and used the money that he had been saving all year to buy it for her. It was the sweetest thing ever. He was so cute about it and was so excited when we went to the store to buy get it for her. She ended up getting him one too!







Not sure what this look was for, but I love it! Probably mad I was interrupting her to take a picture!



2 comments:

Samantha said...

You must have been very good this year.

Jill Larsen said...

I miss you most on holidays!!!!