I was so stressed about flying with the kids by myself. Overall, it was better than I expected but I didn't expect much, so lets just say it wasn't great! We made it there and back in one piece, and that was good enough I guess! Here are the crazies on the one flight out of 4 that I was able to have a seat for Emery's car seat. It was the best leg by far!
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Our Utah Trip
The next few posts will be of our trip to Utah. Steve went on a business trip to Atlanta (his home away from home, unfortunately!) for 3 weeks, so I decided there was no way we were staying home along that entire time! The kids and I got to go to Utah for two weeks and we had the best time. I took a ton of pictures, so here we go...
I was so stressed about flying with the kids by myself. Overall, it was better than I expected but I didn't expect much, so lets just say it wasn't great! We made it there and back in one piece, and that was good enough I guess! Here are the crazies on the one flight out of 4 that I was able to have a seat for Emery's car seat. It was the best leg by far!
I was so stressed about flying with the kids by myself. Overall, it was better than I expected but I didn't expect much, so lets just say it wasn't great! We made it there and back in one piece, and that was good enough I guess! Here are the crazies on the one flight out of 4 that I was able to have a seat for Emery's car seat. It was the best leg by far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment