Isn't this dress to die for? I can't stand how cute Emery looks in it. Aunt Jenny got it for her and I wish she could wear it every Sunday. She is my patriotic girl. Davis was already at church with Steve so I didn't get a picture of him...
We celebrated the 4th with a BBQ, of course. Good times with the Larsen's and the Madsen's. These two boys never stop making me laugh. They are just trouble together. Cute trouble, but trouble all the same!
Watching fireworks...the city made the huge fireworks legal this year, so it was hard for our fun box of 'street' fireworks to compete with everything going on in the sky around us, but it made for a good show. I think the kids loved it.
Emery and her best little friend, Kennedi. They are 3 months apart and just so cute!
Our pyrotechnic experts at work. This always makes me a little nervous...
Emery watching fireworks with one of her very favorite people, Uncle Keith.
No comments:
Post a Comment