Sunday, June 26, 2011

Whole lot of Nothing!

Sadly, I haven't even taken one picture since I last posted. So, a picture-less update, I guess! We (the kids and I) are going to Salt Lake soon while Steve works down in Atlanta (after the last long trip he had down there I decided there was no way I was staying here alone!) so hopefully we will take some fun pictures on our trip. The thought of flying with Emery is already giving me anxiety. Seriously, she is horrible. I don't think it is possible for her to hold still. She is a happy camper as long as she gets to do whatever she wants:) It's going to be ugly. I need to quit stressing about it because the anticipation will just make it worse.

So we have been doing a lot of swimming (except for the last week has been a little rainy), working out and the kids love playing at the YMCA, and just enjoying our summer. Grandma Larsen came to visit for a couple of weeks so we had lots of time with Grandma and cousins. We loved having her here and when we put her bed away, Davis was adamant that she was coming back and was mad at us for putting her bed away!

I got a new silhouette craft cutter and I have been putting vinyl on everything in our house. I love it! Speaking of crafts (sort of ) I am obsessed with Pinterest. If you haven't seen it, it is a website where you can visually organize things you find online on virtual 'corkboards'. So instead of bookmarking a tutorial for something I find that I want to make, I 'pin' it on Pinterest and put it in an appropriate category that I created and then it puts it on my corkboard for that category. I don't know if that makes sense but if you haven't been on there, you should check it out. You can also follow people and see what they are pinning and get even more ideas. I love it! There are so many fun ideas out there and this in an amazing way to organize them and have them at your fingertips. If you want an invite, let me know.

I really can't think of much else exciting to report...Steve is outside trying to teach Davis to ride a bike (somewhat unsuccessfully, I think :) so I better head out. Happy Sunday and hopefully I will be back soon with a better post!!

2 comments:

Kaylene said...

Hey there my dear, sweet friend! So I haven't been on here forever but just caught up on what you've been doing...such fun posts! You are so good to document everything. I just love ya. You are a great example. I can't WAIT to see you! :)

Cinderella Mom said...

Have the best time in Utah, I hope the princess behaves! Can't wait to see you all again... Luv ya!