My best friend, Carrie just had her first baby, Porter and we were able to make a quick trip up to Chicago Memorial Day weekend for his blessing. We were so glad we could go..so good to see Carrie and her husband, Bob and meet baby Porter for the first time. I could have held him all day. He is the sweetest. They were so nice to let us take over their apartment and stay with them. I think Emery emptied every drawer and cupboard in their house. Just showing them what they have to look forward to before long with Porter!


I loved that we got Emery smiling in this picture...don't let it fool you...the next picture down is a better depiction of her behavior at church lately.

Crabby and naughty. That is what we get at church these days. Nursery can't come soon enough.

Sweet baby Porter

Davis loved Aunt Carrie and Uncle Bob. He jibber jabbered to them non stop. I am sure they loved it.
2 comments:
Oh my I can't believe how much you look like your mom. Your family is so cute. How are you?
I can't believe how much the kids have changed! I had so much fun catching up on all of the fun things you've been doing. I loved seeing Carrie as well. I am so excited to see you guys next month. It has been way too long! I miss you a ton and love you!
Post a Comment