We had our friends, the Bloods over along with the other Larsen's to watch the big game. Steve told our friend, Blaine that he couldn't come over unless he was wearing a red shirt, so this is what he showed up in:
Saturday, December 11, 2010
BYU vs. Utah 2010
I still get a little teary when I think about the big game this year (yes, the Y did get jipped big time), but we did have fun watching it and I have to say Steve was very polite to all of the BYU fans at our house for the game. I was impressed since he and I seem to get in a BYU vs. Utah argument about once a week. Wouldn't my life have been easier if I could have just found some wonderful BYU fan to marry? Maybe, but I'll take him anyday, Utahness and all (as long as he doesn't talk our kids into actually going to school there...that is where I draw the line).
We had our friends, the Bloods over along with the other Larsen's to watch the big game. Steve told our friend, Blaine that he couldn't come over unless he was wearing a red shirt, so this is what he showed up in:
Hilarious, I thought! Everyone in their family was dressed head to toe in BYU gear. I loved it! So, Steve had to improvise and I thought his shirt was pretty funny, too. I have to say it warmed my heart to see him in a BYU shirt, even if it was x'd out with Utah stuff. Take what I can get, I guess!
We had our friends, the Bloods over along with the other Larsen's to watch the big game. Steve told our friend, Blaine that he couldn't come over unless he was wearing a red shirt, so this is what he showed up in:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Steve is closet BYU fan...despite what he says or writes.
Summer--this was so fun for us...especially Blaine!! Thank you! I'm going to copy that picture!! You guys are great.
Post a Comment