Sunday, October 10, 2010

Utah Trip for Grandpa Lindsay's Funeral

I felt like I took a million pictures while Emery and I were in Utah for my Grandpa's funeral, but when I went to upload them, there just weren't very many...I guess we were only there for about 3 days so that might be why. Anyway, here are a few, mostly of the cutie!

Eating paper towels at Grandma Larsen's...don't worry I was eating Cafe Rio while she was eating these! I think I got the better end of the deal.

My nephew Grant. Seriously such a cute kid. I love how all his bottom teeth show when he smiles! This was only the second time we have seen him so it was so fun to spend time with him.

Grandma Lindsay with her great-grand kids.


Uncle Micah trying to teach Emery how to stand on his hands...she wasn't so sure about the whole thing!

Cousins lovin on each other.

Thats all I have! I really did spend time with my family, I promise!

5 comments:

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

She is getting so big and so cute! Cafe Rio is for sure the better deal. Miss you guys!

Richard and Carlie said...

So sorry about your grandpa. I'm glad you could get out there to spend some time with your family!

Kaylene said...

Cute cousins! :) They are darling. It was soo fun to see you guys and get to play with them. Love all your pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Summer! I have been thinking about you and even forgot you live in Louisville now where my sister lives! Found an old holiday photo when Davis was maybe 18 months and checked your blog. I love all the sweet photos, Emery looks just like her momma! I dont have a blog, but you could so email me your info and stats so we could catch up. I'm SURE to be in your neighborhood one day soon! homewtownbrown@gmail.com

Samantha said...

We loved the time we got to spend with you two. We can't wait until you visit again.