Monday, October 25, 2010

Grandpa and Grandma Wright Visit

My parents came to visit at the end of September. Unfortunately, my mom ended up having to leave early because my Grandpa wasn't doing very well and he ended up passing away before she would have gotten home, so I am so glad that she was able to make it home and be with him before he passed. It was, however, a bummer for us to have her leave early. We tried to make the best of the time that she was here and we had such a great time with them.

Emery loves her Grandpa. She really does have a special smile for him and would get so excited when he held her. It was super cute...and I think he liked it...just a little!

Don't worry Grandma, she loved you too! (by the way, is my mom a supermodel, or what?!)

1 comment:

Kaylene said...

Yes your mom is a super model and they are so the cutest grandparents. So glad you guys had a nice visit. :) I have got to know though if you made Emery's pink silky flower and if there's a tutorial for it. :) Looks like you guys visitied some fun places. Great pictures. I love to see them.