Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trip to Atlanta

Steve had a show for work in Atlanta at the end of June/beginning of July and was down there for over 2 weeks. We decided to go down and stay with him for a weekend. I was nervous to drive down with the kids by myself, but it went okay and we had a really fun weekend.

We had to go to a Braves game...we love our baseball around here. Davis lasted about 45 minutes before he was bouncing off the walls-we wanted to stay for the fireworks, but there was no way he was going to make it. We still had a great, hot time!
Emery's first baseball game. Yes, her dress it that wet just from drool. I keep thinking she might get a tooth sometime, but still nothing. She constantly chews on her hands and can fit her entire fist in her mouth.


We had a lot of fun swimming at the hotel's pool. This was Emery's first time swimming and I think she enjoyed herself!



1 comment:

Jeff and Larissa said...

Emery's swimsuit is too adorable! What a sweet girl! And is Davis super tall? He looks way tall in these pictures. (Not that I'm surprised :) )