Thursday, July 15, 2010

Grandma Comes to Visit

We were lucky enough to have Grandma Larsen come stay in Kentuckiana for almost 2 weeks in June. She was working during the day grading AP English tests and then got to play with all of us at night. It was so great to see her and spend time with her. Here are some of the fun things we did with her.

It wouldn't be a good family get together without a BBQ at Keith and Jenny's. Here are all the Kentuckiana grandkids with Grandma (and yes, that is my son in his underwear...shockingly he peed in his pants and I didn't have any clean ones with me, so that is what you get! He seriously rocks the no pants look.)

We went to waterfront park...this was my first and probably last trip there. Let's just say not super clean and somewhat sketchy. The people watching, however, was terrific. I saw some very interesting things while we were there....I wont' go into details!
They really are 2 little monkeys and they probably should be caged up like this all the time!
Aunt Chelli and Grandma. Love them!

No comments: