Sunday, March 28, 2010

Emery's Newborn Pictures

When Emery was about 2 weeks old, my beautiful friend Jamie took her pictures and I wanted to post some of my favorites (I know this is old news already!). They turned out amazing! Also, my lovely friend, Michele designed her birth announcement which turned out so cute!






8 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

Could she be any cuter? Nope.
ps. can't believe the noises Steve was making at church today!

Jylaire said...

So cute!!!

Tukuafu's said...

I LOVE the announcement.. what a special little girl!! Her gift is coming- I promise! Love you!

Samantha said...

They are perfect. I wish I had a friend like that.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Great pictures! I wish the ones I had taken of Allison turned out that good.

Jo said...

LOVE the shoes! She's such a doll! And we mommies sure love to dress up our dolls!

Carrie Allison said...

I love the Black and White shoes with the bow. You better save those for my baby someday. Stinking Cute!@!!

Kaylene said...

Those are all so tender! She is darling!! My fav is the one with you holding her...so precious! :) Your friends did a great job with everything. Love to you all! ;)