One of the many fun things that Davis did with Grandma was make Valentines sugar cookies. He now wants to help me cook everything!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Grandma Janie saves the day
Grandma Janie came and stayed with us for a week and can I just say that we miss her and wish she could have stayed forever! She seriously was a life saver and pretty much did everything for me so I could rest and take care of the baby. Davis is especially missing her since she was the best playmate ever and spent lots of time entertaining him. I am working on getting my act together now that she is gone and trying to figure out how to take care of 2 kids, my house and do it with no sleep. (Can you tell I haven't figured it out yet?!) Thanks again Grandma Janie, we love you!

One of the many fun things that Davis did with Grandma was make Valentines sugar cookies. He now wants to help me cook everything!
One of the many fun things that Davis did with Grandma was make Valentines sugar cookies. He now wants to help me cook everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay for Grandma Janie! :) She is so cute and fun. I'm sure she was a huge help and fun for all of you to spend time together! :) I sure wish I could drop by and help you out...miss ya babe! :)
Now that Grandmas are gone, it's time for us to take over helping with Davis! We'd love to have him come over and play!
Did you take that first picture of Mom and Emery? It looks like a professional photograph, especially the lighting. Love it. And good heavens, they're adorable!
Moms are the best!!! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!!
Post a Comment