We went to 'Light up Louisville' with our great friends, the Madsens on the Friday after Thanksgiving. It was fun...mostly because of the company...when I go to things like that here (no offense to anyone from Louisville) I remember where I live! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it here, but it's just different and the events sometimes aren't so great. Okay, I sound really snobby right now so I'll stop. Anyhow...here are some pictures of our fun night!
The kids watching the parade...I think it was a parade...I won't comment on that!
1 comment:
Look how cute you are! Even if you were sounding a bit snobby! :) Just kidding. I'm going to have to agree that I do love the new posts and was wondering when it wasn't going to be Happy Halloween anymore! :) He, he!! So glad to see you guys and what you've been up to. Lots of love!
Post a Comment