Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a fabulous Halloween, not only the day of but the whole week leading up to it. I think Davis dressed up at least 4 times and now wants to trick or treat everyday and put on his Cowboy costume. He definitely got into the spirit...the spirit of treats, that is! Michelle hosted us on Halloween night and all of the cousins got to trick or treat together. Okay, maybe more by age group! Davis and Josh went together but Davis was a much more exuberant trick or treater than Josh! He ran to every door and had the whole thing down...what to say and when! He didn't want to stop when we were done. Now we are all enjoying the fruits of his labors!

What a handsome cowboy!
A good looking group of cousins ready to trick or treat!

7 comments:

Suzy Hicks said...

I love that you are enjoying the fruits of his labors.....that line totally cracked me up! Can I also just take this opportunity to say, Davis is your mini-me. Sorry Steve! He is such an cute little cowboy.

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

We missed Trick or treating with you guys this year! I think Mylee and Tyler trained Davis to be such a good trick or treater!

Jill Larsen said...

I have the cutest grandkids.

Danielle Strong said...

Yes Halloween is fun again now that the kids bring home the candy! Davis was a darling cowboy. Where did Steve get that awesome cowboy shirt? :)

Samantha said...

I do have the most talented, charming, and best looking nephews and nieces on the planet.

Kaylene said...

What a handsome cowboy! He looks darling! :) So glad you guys had fun! :)

Cinderella Mom said...

We had such a great time I am SO glad you came.