Here are a couple of pictures of some more rooms that I have finished. Dining Room: We finally got our dining set. Micah and Christie, I don't know if you can see it very well but I got the awesome wall hanging behind the table with the gift card you gave us for Christmas. It looks great and thanks again! Front Room:
Summer- The house looks amazing...but I didn't expect anything less! You are so talented & you did it all so fast. Wow! I am glad you were able to find something you liked with the gift certificate (it looks great in that room). I got a little nervous when Pier 1 announced they were closing a bunch of their stores at the first of the year. Glad it all worked out.
3 comments:
Summer-
The house looks amazing...but I didn't expect anything less! You are so talented & you did it all so fast. Wow! I am glad you were able to find something you liked with the gift certificate (it looks great in that room). I got a little nervous when Pier 1 announced they were closing a bunch of their stores at the first of the year. Glad it all worked out.
Seriously, I think you are in the wrong occupation, you should decorate for sure! :) Come and do mine! :) Love ya!
Love the new table! Looks like next party is at your house!!! :)
Post a Comment