We took our first trip to the Louisville Zoo on Tuesday (the weather has been amazing this week) with Jenny and Josh. The boys had so much fun together...I just love watching them play. They copy everything the other does and I think have their own secret language. They loved the animals, especially the gorillas. We just loved being outside in the warm weather and being with Jenny and Josh.
There are a lot of similarities in these two! Davis loved the gorillas and would try to chase them wherever they went.

I can't believe how big and grown up Davis is getting. What a sweet boy!
The two troublemakers together! Davis loves his best friend and cousin Josh!
9 comments:
He does look like he is growing a ton. It is hard to believe you guys have been gone more than a couple of months.
We had such a great time! Those two definitely have their own language. Now I'm only regretting not brushing Josh's hair (or giving him a haircut for that matter). Your cute pictures gives proof that Josh's crazy mother neglects the poor child's needs. Ahh well. We had a great time. We'll do it again soon.
I have seen proof of the two of them in action. There really isn't anything else like it. You have to be there to believe it!
I'm jealous you've had great weather! We miss you guys!
Looks like fun!!cami :)
Holy heavens! When did your son grow up so quickly? What have you been feeding him out there in Kentucky?
he is getting SO big!
Wow! It's great to see the pictures but it just makes me miss you more!
SO cute! Glad he has a buddy! :) Hope all is well with all of you. Love ya!
Post a Comment