Saturday, January 10, 2009

Back to the Gym!

You all know how much I love to work out, right? Well since we moved to Louisville, we have been working out at the little fitness center at our apartment complex. This has been fine but I was starting to feel beat up by the crappy treadmill everyday and I am so sick of running on the treadmill. We finally joined the YMCA this week and I went to spin class the last 2 days and I just have to say it was wonderful. I feel like a new person! I just love the gym and have missed it so much. So glad to be back!

2 comments:

Camie said...

I definitely know the feeling! Just makes ya feel so good to go!

Cinderella Mom said...

Good for you! I knew that they were running that free registration fee and you just can't beat that! Spinning is intense- way to go!