
Davis has to be the cutest BYU fan ever (Steve is going to LOVE this!) I had to go down to BYU the other day to get my transcripts and I couldn't resist making a little stop by the bookstore! I just love being on campus...so many fun great memories. Just being there makes me happy! Davis even says Go Cougars! So cute! We will be cheering loud for our team tomorrow! Go BYU! Beat Utah!
5 comments:
He is DAng Cute!! GO BYU!!!
Glad you are there Summer to make sure Davis chooses the right team. :D
so sad for you...good game though, eh? and he still looks adorable in the hat. and congrats on having your house under contract! hope it all works out and you find a good house in Kentucky!
I heard that Steve had you put the web-cam on the TV- that is a serious fan! I can't wait for you all to get here hope you have a safe flight!
So I didn't get to talk to you on Sunday because we had to leave early and then we went out of town. I didn't really get to say goodbye to you (except for Davis, cause I saw him at Sonja's). Good luck on the move and house hunting. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We will miss the Larsens!
Post a Comment